Hotel de Russie, a prestigious Rocco Forte hotel in the eternal city, unveils the Nijinsky Presidential Suite. It expresses the rich Roman way of life at the highest level. Guests can expect a mix of handpicked vintage Italian pieces and custom design highlights from across the boot republic, evoking the feeling of staying in a luxurious Roman residence.
Hotel de Russie: Exclusive design by Olga Polizzi
Olga Polizzi, design director of Rocco Forte Hotels, aims to bring the upscale Roman lifestyle to life in the new suite. With its two bedrooms and expansive indoor and outdoor spaces, it adds its own personal touch to every corner of the 172m² suite. Every detail was carefully selected to create a harmonious and at the same time elegant atmosphere.
Aesthetics meets function
Polizzi has carefully created a balance between aesthetics and function. Materials, patterns and shapes were carefully selected to avoid a cluttered space and instead highlight the aesthetics of Italian craftsmanship.
Presidential suite at Hotel de Russie offers incomparable view of Rome
The suite’s spacious private outdoor terrace extends over an impressive 240m² and offers a unique view of the Villa Borghese, the hidden garden of the hotel “Pincio”, and the picturesque rooftops of Rome. It is an ideal place to relax or celebrate special occasions.
A tribute to the greats of art
The Nijinsky Suite honors Vaslav Nijinsky, an esteemed dancer and choreographer who had a profound influence on ballet. He joins a host of artists, celebrities and icons who have inspired the Hotel de Russie over the years. The suite is the highlight of a three-year renovation of the hotel that included the restoration of the secret garden, renovation of artist Gio Bressana’s Le Jardin restaurant and a modernized Stravinsky bar, and extensive renovation of the reception areas, rooms and suites.
The Nijinsky Suite costs from €15,400 per night including VAT and breakfast as well as other services:
- VIP Meet & Greet service at the airport or train station
- Airport transfer with Mercedes S-Class
- In-suite check-in
- A bottle of Franciacorta and fresh fruit
- State-of-the-art Technogym elliptical trainer on request
- A personalized experience of your choice: four-hour tour with a private guide to visit the city or the Vatican, hairdryer service in suite, shaving service at Aqua Di Parma hair salon, Italian aperitivo or wine tasting in suite.
- Full bar in the suite
- Exclusive concierge services
- Pack Service
- Ironing service for up to four garments
- Rocco Forte “Nourish-In-room-Bar” with healthy snacks
- Babysitting service for up to 3 hours
Bookings of the suite at the Hotel de Russie are possible here.